Search

Alabama Medicare Plans | Medicare Supplements in Birmingham AL

Alabama Medicare Plans | Medicare Supplements in Birmingham AL
4.94 star(s) from 18 votes

 

 

 

 

 

Confused About Medicare

If you are going on Medicare soon I'm sure you have been overwhelmed with information about Medicare Health Plans. Understanding Medicare is not an easy task. Between the phone calls and mail you receive it's hard to know what to do. The decisions you need to make when you enroll in Medicare are very important and quality health care begins with making wise choices. With my experience and knowledge I can save you a lot of time, frustration and money by guiding you through the choices you have when it comes to choosing a Medicare Supplement. Don’t hesitate to call me with any questions you have about Medicare and get expert advice at no cost or obligation.

Medicare Doesn't Cover Everything

Medicare Supplements sometimes referred to as Medigap Plans pay health care costs that Medicare does not cover such as deductibles, coinsurance and co-payments. Medicare only covers 80% of the cost for doctor office visits and outpatient care. If you don’t have a Medicare Supplement you are responsible for the other 20% and that could end up being very costly for you.

The best time to enroll in a Medicare Supplement is when you first activate your Medicare Part B at age 65 or older. You will have six months to enroll in any Medicare Supplement Plan offered In Alabama without having to answer health questions. Your acceptance is guaranteed, and pre-existing health conditions are covered immediately. Call me today for an affordable Medicare Supplement in Alabama.

 

Need Help

I can see why most people are confused about Medicare and the choices they need to make. Your health care is very important and quality health care begins with making wise choices when you go on Medicare. I can save you a lot of time and frustration by helping you navigate the choices you have when it comes to choosing a Medicare Supplement. My goal when working with you is to provide you with all the information you need so you can make an informed decision on which Medicare Supplement is best for you. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you to take the confusion out of selecting a Medicare Supplement. Call or email me with any questions you have about Medicare and get free quotes and expert advice at no cost or obligation.

Contact Information

  • AL 35209
  • Phone: View Phone
  • Send Message vCard

Map

View All

Reviews

 customer, 12-11-2017

By: Susan M. Ponder

Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Additional Information

Review Made By: Customer

 Very Satisfied Client, 11-07-2017

By: Tony Salamone

Steve was very professional and knew his product very well. He was excellent and easily understood in explaining to us the difference in the plans. I rate everything that he did a 5 star. I will recommend him to others.

Additional Information

Review Made By: Client

 Consumer, 10-25-2017

By: Jimmy T Williams

answered all my questions and settled the confusion very informative and professional thanks

Additional Information

Review Made By: Customer